Hikvision and Ivideon are happy to announce DE (R7) series IP Speed Dome integration completion.
Integration functionality includes the features, loved by many customers all over the world:
- Possibility of quick direct connection to Ivideon cloud via client account for web or smartphone app. There is no need to install an NVR or server;
- Live video and audio with customisable quality;
- Playback and remote backup of local archive from a SD-card via Ivideon client applications;
- Remote setting up of video, audio, security and motion detection parameters;
- Continuous and event-triggered recording to cloud;
- Remote PTZ control;
- Public broadcasting via Ivideon;
The previous generation of IP Speed Domes connected to Ivideon cloud have been proven to be the perfect solution for Construction sites, Community services, City Surveillance, Hotels and Ski resorts among many others including the chain of Moscow Jewelry Factory stores, Belwest shoe stores and Dodo Pizza restaurants.
DE series based solution will be in demand at different fields, including Safe City, Traffic Monitoring, Industrial, Retail and HoReCa. Among the main advantages of Hikvision IP cameras are high fault-tolerance level, high capability to work in various environments. Cameras deliver high quality picture with 360° view, sensitivity, and built-in image enhancement functions such as WDR, 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction), BLC/HLC (Back Light Compensation / High light compensation) / «Anti fog» guarantee high efficiency 24/7 within any environment. DE series has high IP and temperature ratio. All cameras feature H.265 and H.265+, which provides substantial saving of disk space, especially when recording high resolution footage.