What is Ivideon Server?
Ivideon Server is a video surveillance software designed to connect web and IP cameras to Ivideon service.
Ivideon Server is available as:
- a program that is installed on your computer running on Windows, OS X or Linux;
- firmware that is installed on Axis, Hikvision, ( cameras, including on PTZ cameras).
Features available for Ivideon Server users
With Ivideon Server, users can:
- store their video archives in the cloud (if the user selected and paid for the rate plan that includes the cloud archive.), locally or in a hybrid manner;
- configure the video recording process: continuously, based on a schedule, based on detection;
- create a new configuration for cameras, as well as copy and restore it;
- adjust the volume of outbound traffic and image quality for web cameras, and save the balance that works best for the user;
- take advantage of Ivideon cloud surveillance features.
Installation of Ivideon Server firmware on your IP camera will ensure:
- security of data through SSL encryption;
- access to the camera from anywhere in the world from a user-friendly device via Ivideon cloud;
- live video broadcast for an unlimited number of users;
- that a computer is not necessary: your camera becomes an independent party to the video surveiilance system.
You can view online videos and the video archive remotely in your personal account on www.ivideon.com or using the free application Ivideon Client.
- Ivideon Server and its updates are completely free for all users. It is a fully functional version without ads and without any time limitations.
- Ivideon Server firmware and its updates are also free. You will only have to pay for a license to Ivideon SW for cameras.