How to configure notifications?
There are 2 types of notifications in our system:
- Status notifications: sent if camera cannot be accessed.
- Motion notifications: Sent if the camera detects movement or sound.
Both types of notifications can be emailed to you or sent to your mobile device as push notifications. Please note that push notifications require that Ivideon Client application Ivideon Client is installed on your mobile device.
Push notifications are available for all rate plans, while email notifications - only for fee-based plans.
To set up notifications, follow these steps:
- Open your personal account.
- Click the Settings button under the preview of the camera.
- Select "Notification schedule". Next, you will see the table where you can set days of the week and hours, on which you wish or do not wish to receive notifications.
For notifications to work properly, you must set your time zone correctly. You can do this in the settings of your account.