How to share a link to the video with another person?
You can get the link to a video by setting up public access to the camera. This can be done as follows:
- Go to personal account and open "My Cameras" tab.
- Click the Settings button under the preview of the camera.
- Select "Public Access".
- Following the wizard steps, enter a name and a brief description of the camera, specify its location and connect it to social networks and/or your website.
- At the last stage of public access setup, select "ON" and you will get a link to the video from your camera and the embed code for websites and blogs.
Ivideon TV is a catalog of cameras from around the world that are open for public viewing for users of Ivideon cloud video surveillance service. To publish camera feed on Ivideon TV, you will need to switch to "For Business" rate plan
Additional functions for working with public videos are available with "Video Broadcast" rate plan. If you select this rate plan, the following features will become available to you:
- Managing Ivideon logo display;
- Ability to enable/disable the "Share Video" button;
- Adding/removing your camera to/from the directory of public cameras Ivideon TV.