How to change your rate plan?
At the moment (with the latest version of pricing plans) only 1 camera within your account can be used with free "Freemium" pricing plan. If you need to use 2 or more cameras via service remotely, they'll require any suitable paid pricing plan.
Selecting a rate plan
- Go to your personal account.
- In the top menu, click on "My Services" tab.
If you are configuring the rate plan for the first time, you will be prompted to select the currency of the account:
Attention: you can set the currency for your account only once. It is recommended that you select the currency, which is most widely used in your country.
Information on your current rate plan can be found on "My Services" page: name, provided cloud features and cost.
- To change the rate plan, click "Change".
- Select the necessary rate plan.
- You can adjust service bundles for all cameras, for video server cameras or for each camera individually.
- When you change the list of services, you can track the change in the daily withdrawn amount at the top of the page.
- When you are finished, click on "Save" button (at the top of the page).
After this, the rate plan will be changed and you'll be able to use all the required cameras remotely via service.
You can cancel unsaved changes by pressing the "Cancel" button.