How to connect an Oco Wi-Fi camera with integrated Ivideon service?
You can install an Oco camera in 3 simple steps, and the entire process takes less than 60 seconds.
Before starting to work with your camera, follow the following steps:
Note: Note. Each Oco camera requires a minimum of 0.2 - 0.5 Mbps of Internet speed. We recommended that dedicated speed of a high-speed Internet connection was no less than 0.5 Mb for each Oco camera.
Attention: Oco cameras are not compatible with 802.11a networks (5 Ghz).
- Place the camera on a horizontal surface or attach it to the wall using a wall mount and screws
- Connect the camera to the network using the power adapter.
- Wait until the camera starts flashing orange.
- Connect your tablet or smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network, to which you are going to connect the camera.
- Install Ivideon application on your tablet or smartphone. The application can be found in the AppStore (for iPhone or iPad) or in Google play (for Android devices) by typing the word "Ivideon" in the search bar.
Run the application. If you are already registered with Ivideon, press "Enter" and enter your login (email address) and password. To register a new account, click "Create Account", enter your email address and password. Then press "Create Account".
Click "Add Camera".
- Select "Add a camera with Ivideon support" and follow the instructions.
- Enter the password of Wi-Fi network and the name of the camera.
- Hold the QR code generated by the application next to the lens of the camera at a distance of 7-20 cm. When the camera processes the QR code, you will hear a beep and the indicator will flash green.
- Connecting the camera can take some time. Upon successful completion of the camera setup process, the indicator will turn green.
Note: By default, your camera is connected to the "Free" rate plan. For more information about the rate plans, see section "Cloud Archive" on getoco.ru.
To connect the camera to another Wi-Fi network, follow the steps below:
- Move the camera to the new Wi-Fi network coverage zone. Check that the Wi-Fi network, to which the camera was connected earlier, is not available.
- Connect the power supply and wait until the LED indicator starts flashing orange.
- Follow the instructions on the screen of your smartphone or tablet and add a new camera in Ivideon application, specifying any camera name and password for the current Wi-Fi network.
- Show the QR code to the camera and wait for when you hear an audible signal and the LED indicator starts flashing and turns green.