How to connect an DVR with integrated Ivideon
DVRs with integrated Ivideon service do not require any additional equipment for the connection that will work continuously. For the first setup, you will need a computer installed in the same network as the video recorder.
The DVR with integrated Ivideon server is added via the personal account. To connect the video recorder, follow the steps below:
- Open your personal Ivideon account. If you do not yet have your personal account, you can register ion ru.ivideon.com.
- Click "Add Camera or DVR +" in the lower left corner of the page.
- Select "DVR with Ivideon support" from the list.
- Choose a name for the DVR. It will be displayed in your personal Ivideon account and in mobile applications.
- Enter the MAC address of the video recorder. The MAC address is printed on the body of the DVR and/or on the box of the DVR. The MAC address consists of 12 digits and letters of the Latin alphabet from A to F. For example, 00ABCD12FF34.
- Power the DVR off.
- Make sure that the DVR is connected with a network cable (Ethernet cable) to the router, which provides access to the Internet.
- Power the DVR on.
- Wait until the DVR connects to Ivideon. This may take a few minutes. As soon as the video recorder connects to Ivideon, it will appear in your personal account.
And that is it! Now you can watch videos from your camera remotely via the Internet.