Will Ivideon Server work on my Linux OS?
Our software has succesfully gone through testing on Debian 6, Debian 7 and Ubuntu 11.10, Ubuntu 12.04.
We do not guaranty proper functioning on other Linux systems.
You can find step-by-step installation manual here.
Features and how-to's
- How do I export video archives from my camera?
- How do I embed a live video onto my blog or website?
- Selecting hardware for your personal video surveillance system.
- How do I use a webcam in two applications simultaneously?
- What mobile devices support Ivideon Client application?
- How do I share video link with other users?
- Is it possible to use a camera of my mobile device?
- Can I connect a CCTV camera to Ivideon?
- Can I add a DVR to Ivideon Server?
- Can I watch video from my camera over LAN using mobile devices?
- Can I use audio detector for recording?
- How can I share access to the live feed and archive?
- How do I delete my archived records?
- How much Internet traffic is required?
- Which ports does Ivideon Server use?
- Will Ivideon Server work on my Linux OS?
- Which versions of Mac OS X are compatible with Ivideon?
- What does error 0xc000001d mean?
- How do I enable hidden mode?
- What archive type will suit me?
- How much free space on my hard disk drive should I allocate for the archive?
- How do I update Ivideon software on my computer?
- How do I move Ivideon Server app to another computer?