How do I add an IP camera to Ivideon Server?
- Open Ivideon Server (if it is already running, press the Stop button).
- Right click on IP Cameras.
- Select Add IP Camera from the pop-up menu.
- Enter a name for your camera.
Select the camera manufacturer and model.
Enter the camera IP address and (if necessary) login and password.
If you need, you can specify additional settings in the Advanced Settings section.
Press OK when finished.
- Press the preview button (the one with an eye icon). If you configured everything correctly, you'll see the video feed from this camera.
- Close the preview window and press OK.
- Press the Start button.
That's all! Now you can access this camera from your Ivideon account.