How do I share video link with other users?
To obtain a link for a video you will need to configure a public access for the camera. Here is a step-by-step instruction:
- Log in to your account and open the camera.
- Press the button located in the bottom right corner of the video player.
- Select Public access.
- Follow the wizard: rename you camera, describe it, indicate the location, connect with Social Network and/or your website.
- On the 4th step select what social network comments widget will be used and click on Enable public access. After that you will see a public link to your camera and a code to embed the video into your website. From now on your camera is available in Ivideon TV.
Ivideon TV is a collection of cameras that the users of Ivideon cloud-based video surveillance service opened to the public.
There are additional options for public video available on the Professional subscription plan:
- Configure the video broadcasting time limit (by default the broadcasting time is limited to 10 minutes). Please note that we only limit the continuous playback time here. When the limit is reached, the user just has to press Play again;
- Hide Ivideon logo from public video;
- Hide the “Share” button from public video;
- Exclude a camera from Ivideon TV.